Are you using Macintosh OS X tiger?
Have you lost your memorable photos from your Mac machine?
Do you need software that can recover all your lost images?
We all like to capture photos with a camera. Digital cameras are the gift of today’s technology which has reduced the cost per click and gives good quality of photos. So, we just buy it and start clicking the photos that we think is important to us. And since these cameras stores the taken picture into a digital format, it becomes easier for users to see these pictures in real time if they have a laptop or they are near to any desktop. We just don’t need to send these photographs to a developing Lab, that we often use to do when digital cameras were not available in the market.
Photos are important- But what will happen, if you delete them in any confusion or accidentally format your memory card without knowing, what is stored on it. Is this happens? If yes, it’s nothing to get panic. Almost every user do the same, for at least one time. If you had done the same mistake and you are using Mac tiger operating system. We have a good solution for you - Macintosh Photo Recovery on Tiger. Macintosh Photo Recovery software is a very effective and powerful recovery tool that can recover all your lost, deleted, formatted photos from your camera’s memory card.
Macintosh photo recovery software for Mac tiger
- >>Supports every single format of your image like: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, PGM, JPE, PNG, RAW, EXIF, NFF, CD5.
- >>Is compatible with Mac OS X (tiger, snow leopard, and panther)
- >>Supports almost every digital camera being used today like: Nikon, canon, Panasonic, Kodak, Pentax, Samsung, Fuji, Minolta and more.
- >>The software provides a very easy to use interface to its users. Recovers lost data within minutes. It also supports audio-video recovery.
You can download a free version of the Macintosh Photo recovery on tiger from the Web-site and try it. Just download, install and go.
MAC Photo Recovery User Guide for Mac
Download and install Photo Recovery Software. Afterward, lauch it & click on "Recover Photo, Audio and Video"
Select the Specific Hard Drive & then, click on "Scan Now" button. There also available an "Advance Scan" option to customize the scanning option.
In "Advance Scan" Option, You Should Select the Files Types that You want to Recover. Afterward, Click on "Scan Now"
This Window shows that Scanning Process is on its Way
Preview of Scanned Files are Shown Here
Finally, Select the Location to Save the Recovered Multimedia Files
MAC Photo Recovery
- Mac Photo Recovery
- Best Mac Photo Recovery
- Mac Photo File Recovery
- Macbook photo recovery
- Mac Corrupted Photo Recovery
- Mac Deleted Photo Recovery
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Panther
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Leopard
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Tiger
- Photo Recovery on Mac Desktops