Have you lost your photos and videos from the Mac Panther?
Do you want to recover your lost memorables in captured in the form of photos?
Do you wish there was an easy way of restoration?
The Mac OS X 10.3 is the third version of the OS introduced by Apple which is generally known as Panther. The OS features most extensive updates related to the user interface, for instance, video conferencing featured iChat AV, File Vault, organized file system, fast process execution, etc.
Everyone needs to store his/her entire documents, music files, photos, videos and other several data on the computer system which is being used by that person. You can easily imagine the ultimate result if the data or the photos get lost or become inaccessible all of a sudden. This kind of situation can occur in Panther OS too because of any hazardous virus which infects the file system resulting in system malfunctioning. To overcome the data loss situation, the Macintosh Photo Recovery on Panther is with you if the concerned issue rises with the Mac OS X 10.3 or Panther.
Significant features of the application
- >>The Macintosh Photo Recovery on Panther is a suitable and proficient tool to recover photos and videos in Panther OS.
- >>It is also capable of restoration of files from SD and XD cards, MMC cards, digital media, and other USB devices.
- >>The software has an advanced scanning mechanism that repairs the photos whose thumbnails are not properly visible while accessing them on the Mac system.
- >>Digital cameras such as Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Canon and others can also be scanned and repaired by the Macintosh Photo recovery on Panther tool.
- >>The software also supports multiple photo file extensions such as, BMP, JPEG, GIF, CD5, etc.
System requirements to run this software
- >>Mac OS X 10.3 or Panther
- >>Intel or PowerPC (G3 or later) Processor
- >>40 MB or more free space in system drive
- >>256 MB RAM
Download the Macintosh Photo Recovery on Panther to recover your lost or deleted photos from the Mac Panther.
MAC Photo Recovery User Guide for Mac
Download and install Photo Recovery Software. Afterward, lauch it & click on "Recover Photo, Audio and Video"
Select the Specific Hard Drive & then, click on "Scan Now" button. There also available an "Advance Scan" option to customize the scanning option.
In "Advance Scan" Option, You Should Select the Files Types that You want to Recover. Afterward, Click on "Scan Now"
This Window shows that Scanning Process is on its Way
Preview of Scanned Files are Shown Here
Finally, Select the Location to Save the Recovered Multimedia Files
MAC Photo Recovery
- Mac Photo Recovery
- Best Mac Photo Recovery
- Mac Photo File Recovery
- Macbook photo recovery
- Mac Corrupted Photo Recovery
- Mac Deleted Photo Recovery
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Panther
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Leopard
- Macintosh Photo Recovery on Tiger
- Photo Recovery on Mac Desktops